суббота, 21 октября 2017 г.

My hood

My hood ✌🏻 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• It's been exactly 4 months since I moved to CapeTown and a lot of you have been asking why I haven't shared much about it. I realize I never even announced it on my blog. Honestly, this move wasn't really planned. It wasn't for PR or for praise so it felt weird to make a big announcement like "I'm moving to Africa." I still don't know what to say when people ask me why I moved to SouthAfrica. I felt an incredible energy pulling me here and, for no reason other than "why not?", I packed my bags. My time here has been a whirlwind of discovery and also slowing down. I moved to Cape Town's Woodstock neighborhood-- a sort of "Brooklyn to New York... 20 years ago." I live in an industrial building that's been converted into studio apartments... next to a mosque and across the street from a crack house. It's gritty here, but it's also where I feel most connected to the incredible diversity in this city. I promise to share more about my new home when I'm ready. For now, I'm just enjoying living this chapter of my life before sharing the story. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ✌🏻💕🇿🇦

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...