воскресенье, 22 октября 2017 г.

sponsored I’ve teamed up with Delta to share how

sponsored I’ve teamed up with Delta to share how travel has changed me over the years, and I hope it inspires you to share your experiences. How was travel opened your eyes? Use TravelChangedMe and tell your story! ✈️ 🌎 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• It's crazy to think about how travel has changed my perspective of the world. My first solo trip abroad lasted 90 days and took me to Australia, New Zealand and through Southeast Asia. I remember boarding my flight in Melbourne about to travel to Southeast Asia on my own. I sat next to a Thai girl (about my own age) on the flight and, in the course of the 9-hour journey to Bangkok, she completely changed her travel plans and joined me on a spontaneous trip through the islands of Thailand. It gave me the courage to continue traveling solo through Cambodia and Vietnam, and everywhere I went the kindness of strangers helped to guide me along the way. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I can still remember the initial fear of leaving the comforts of home, but I knew that I needed to step out of my comfort zone to grow into the person I wanted to be. I learned so much that summer about my own capabilities and passions that shaped me into the person I am today. 💕

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...