пятница, 20 октября 2017 г.

Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale, I wore a wetsuit ✨🌟✨ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Back in my natural habitat at anantara_hotels Bazaruto Island in Mozambique! So excited to experience Mozambique for the first time and can't wait to share a new paditv scuba diving video from my trip! The diving here is some of the best I've seen in the entire world 🇲🇿 🐠🐡 Check out more on my Insta stories and be sure to subscribe to YouTube.com/TheBlondeAbroad (LINK IN BIO) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 📷: Shot on my gopro Hero5 black | Underwater camera setup: canonusa G7X MarkII and RecSea housing

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...