пятница, 9 февраля 2018 г.

Who else is ready to fly into 2017?!

Who else is ready to fly into 2017?! 🎈🗓 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 2016 was full of cultural experiences and was definitely the most unique destination I visited this year! This region is China's most sparsely populated province - with 1 yak to every person - and is known for its strong Tibetan and Mongol culture. I also shot one of my favorite travel videos there! Check it out! 🇨🇳 http://bit.ly/Qinghai2016 🇨🇳 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 📷 A massive shoutout to my GoPro family for their support over the years! Wouldn't be able to capture the action without you! | travel

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...