суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

One of my biggest trips in 2016 was to the island

One of my biggest trips in 2016 was to the island nation of Sri Lanka! 🇱🇰 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• We explored diverse landscapes, ancient ruins and I got to go on my first safari 🐘 I also attended the TBCAsia conference and was awarded "Travel Blog of the Year!" I'm still incredibly humbled by the experience and so honored for the recognition. Thank you to everyone for supporting me over the years on this incredible journey. May you never settle for a life that's anything short of extraordinary 💕 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 📷 Also, a massive shoutout to fujifilmx_us for their support over the past 2 years and for always believing in my photography |

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...