суббота, 27 января 2018 г.

The most perfect picnic setup at my "Bon Vogage"

The most perfect picnic setup at my "Bon Vogage" brunch yesterday at miravalmbr 🥞🥝🥐🍓 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• The incredibly talented ladies at alfresko_events dreamed up this beautiful going away feast for me and my friends yesterday. I cuddled around this table with some of my best girlfriends and "cheers"ed to new beginnings. We sipped green juice in champagne flutes and nibbled on platters of quiche, cheese and even pancake lollipops. We've had nearly a week of nonstop rain here in So Cal, but yesterday was as warm and sunny as a summer's day. I am so fortunate to have so many amazing humans in my life that love and support me-- no matter what crazy dream I dream up next. It's been incredibly bittersweet to lift my roots, but I'm so excited to call Cape Town home. South Africa here I come! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 📷: katreynolds_ picnic

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...