воскресенье, 28 января 2018 г.

Bali is one of my favorite getaways for

Bali is one of my favorite getaways for relaxation and sunshine. I visited three times in 2016, and I guess I wasn’t alone because Bali has reached the top 10 Trending Beach Destinations from KAYAK! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• As you start planning where your wanderlust will take you in 2017, be sure to check out the Travel Hacker Guide from KAYAK to find out what the travel trends are for the year and the best time to book your trip! ☀️ http://bit.ly/KAYAKtba ☀️ I’ll be taking over the KAYAK account today with more of my favorite beach destinations so follow along! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...