пятница, 1 декабря 2017 г.

The colorful layers of Fes 🇲🇦

The colorful layers of Fes 🇲🇦 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Visiting the 11th century leather tannery in Fes was one of the most interesting experiences I had in Morocco. Lucky for me, I had a serious sinus cold so I couldn't smell the full "aroma" that filled the air. As you entered one of the leather shops surrounding the tannery, you were handed a sprig of mint 🌿 to mask the smell of animal hide, dye and pigeon guano 💩 baking under the hot sun ☀️. If you can handle the smell, it's a fascinating look into the harsh conditions these people work in (and have been working in for almost 1000 years). While seemingly beautiful, the reality is pretty hard to stomach. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...