суббота, 2 декабря 2017 г.

I'm so excited to announce my partnership with

I'm so excited to announce my partnership with HerbalEssences as their newest brand ambassador! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Their new bio:renew collection is inspired by nature and features an Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo and conditioner. While traveling in Morocco, through the streets of Marrakech to the dunes of the Sahara, this collection helped renew and protect my hair from the inside out! This year, I'll be traveling with Herbal Essences to show everyone how its new collections help let life into your hair. LetLifeIn •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...