пятница, 25 мая 2018 г.

So grateful for my time spent unda-da-sea in

So grateful for my time spent unda-da-sea in Belize! 🐠🦀🐟 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• In 5 days, I took 6 flights and went on 7 dives. I even got the chance to dive down to the caves in the Blue Hole! (One of my biggest bucket list dives!) This dive at the Half Moon Caye Wall was one of the most awe-inspiring reefs I've ever seen. ~~~ I recently upgraded my dive gear w/ a dive computer from ScubaPro and an underwater camera housing from recsea_uw_housings. The photos and videos I captured are insane and I can't wait get some new videos up on YouTube for you guys! ~~~ Massive thanks to hamanasi_resort for the incredible stay and unforgettable adventures! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 💙 Wetsuit by cynthia_rowley | travelbelize paditv scuba

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...