четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

Less than 24 hours in Tokyo and I've never had so

Less than 24 hours in Tokyo and I've never had so much fun exploring a new city! ✌🏻️🇯🇵 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• My friend tiana_verhagen is joining me in Tokyo for the next week! We spent our first day exploring quirky Harajuku -- eating fairytale cupcakes, spending WAY too much time in photo booths and even trying rainbow spaghetti at kawaiimonstercafe 🌈 I love that "growing up" here is totally optional! ~~~ Be sure to follow along on snapchat 👻 theblondeabroad 👻 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...