среда, 23 мая 2018 г.

Follow me to BurningMan

Follow me to BurningMan 🔥 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I say this every year, but my third Burn was even better than the last. I'm so grateful for the incredible moments I got to share with old friends and new. The magic of the Playa is in the wonder of the often uncomfortable and utterly unbelievable. Like getting caught in a dust storm but stumbling upon a camp handing out freshly baked pizza 🍕 Or bumping into a guy wearing the exact same unicorn / rainbow / T-Rex leggings as you at a party 🦄✨ ... Until next year 🔥🔥🔥 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 📷 🖐🏻: spoart | Sculpture by: dicrodavis ~~~

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...