вторник, 3 апреля 2018 г.

Say "hello" to my little friend

Say "hello" to my little friend 💗 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Never have I ever encountered wildlife so unafraid and curious of humans. The Galápagos National Park has taken incredible measures to protect all forms of nature and, in doing so, we can interact with birds, reptiles and animals more than anywhere else I've been in the world. While exploring different islands on our ecoventura_ec cruise, we always kept our distance and never touched the animals, but they would come right up to us -- as curious and awestruck as we were to see them. It was absolute magic. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Bikini by lspaceswim | travel fujifilmx_us

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...