воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

My spirit animal

My spirit animal 🙌🏻 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Charles Darwin was completely disgusted by the marine iguanas of the Galápagos, but I think they're awesome! Marine iguanas can only be found in the Galápagos, are gentle and eat algae (vegetarian). Maybe it's because I've always been obsessed with dinosaurs but these guys just remind me of adorable baby Godzillas. What do you think? Cute or creepy? (PS- I'll be sharing more animal shots on my personal account kiersten_rich -- don't miss the baby sea lions!) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...