среда, 11 апреля 2018 г.

I started this account over 5 years ago and have

I started this account over 5 years ago and have shared nearly 2,000 photos from my travels. It will always serve as a platform for inspiration and showcasing the best photos from my adventures. However, 99% of my story goes untold. For those of you that follow me on Snapchat, you know I'm a seriously goofy, norm-core girl, hopelessly devoted to living life to the absolute fullest. So, I decided to start a personal account (kiersten_rich) to share more of the personal side of my travels and the moments in between the "picture perfect." I hope you follow along 💗 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Vest patagonia | Boots sorelfootwear (Thanks to rachelreinertstudio for the prom shot with a 3,000 year old crater!)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...