среда, 20 декабря 2017 г.

The first 48 hours in Morocco..

The first 48 hours in Morocco... ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Marrakech has been a rush of the senses. Between dodging motorbikes and donkey-drawn carriages, finding my way through the twists and turns of spice souks and brushing off aggressive encounters with vendors, this city has woken up a part of me that I haven't felt in years. Culture shock doesn't come easy after 6 years of continuous travel, yet Marrakech has been uncomfortable. I don't mean that I feel unsafe or scared. It just hasn't been "easy." I can't share every experience on Instagram, however travel is far from the picture perfect images we see here (and what I'm guilty of sharing nearly every day). Travel is about those uncomfortable moments like missing a train, getting caught in the rain or having nothing go to plan. It's also about the joyous moments we feel like tasting a local dish for the first time, stumbling upon a beautiful market or smiling with a complete stranger regardless of language, race or religion. It's why we continue to explore, to stay curious, and to desire experiences that are far from the familiar. ❤ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...