среда, 27 декабря 2017 г.

My first African safari at gondwanagr

My first African safari at gondwanagr 🐘🦁🦏 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I surprised my mom with a 2 night stay at the Gondwana Game Reserve -- it's her first trip to South Africa and it's both of our first safaris! This reserve is only a 4 hour drive from Cape Town and is home to the "Big 5!" In just one afternoon, elephants came straight up to our lodge and on our evening safari we saw zebra, white rhinos, a cheetah and countless other animals. Fingers crossed for lions, giraffes and buffalo tomorrow! (PS- LOTS of goodies on my insta story from today -- check it out!) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• gondwana

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...