четверг, 14 декабря 2017 г.

Look how they shine for you

Look how they shine for you ⭐️✨💫 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Taxi cab confession: I have no idea how to shoot night photography. I usually give up because I'm too cold or tired 🤦🏼‍♀️ The stars in the Sahara are SO bright you could shoot them without a long exposure. But, I couldn't figure out how to capture our beautiful camp at desertluxurycamp and the stars without overexposing the lanterns. So, in order to capture the scene just as I saw it, I edited this composite. Any tips on night photography appreciated! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• fujifilmx_us

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...