воскресенье, 15 октября 2017 г.

Explore. Dream. Discover

Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain 🌿 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Just returned from three nights in Zambia with three of my long-time best friends! It's indescribable how fortunate I feel to have friends fly around to world to visit me in Africa. I'm also at a loss for words to describe our time together at Tongabezi-- one of the most magical properties I've ever stayed at. This place is literally out of a Mark Train storybook-- with tree houses and river rafts. We woke up each morning to monkeys playing outside our windows. We fell asleep each night to the grunts of hippos in the distance. We waited in stopped traffic as elephants crossed the street at sunset. And we sipped our tea as we watched crocodiles cruise slowly down the river. 🐒🐘🐊 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Shot on my DJIGlobal | Zambia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...