суббота, 28 октября 2017 г.

After attending Burning Man 3 out of the past 4

After attending Burning Man 3 out of the past 4 years, I finally got to experience AfrikaBurn here in SouthAfrica! 🍭🐚☂️ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Last week, I went completely offline to fully immerse myself in a temporary city of art, music, mutant vehicles and people from all over the world in the middle of the Tankwa Karoo. It was hot, dusty, rainy, uncomfortable, incredible and unforgettable. Stay tuned for more photos and a video from my epic adventures at the Burn! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• AfrikaBurn2017

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

New Music Festival nails inspired by

New Music Festival nails inspired by OutsideLands! I used polishes from zoyanailpolish for this fun chevron look 🎶 Check out the full look...